There may be situations when a full mouth reconstruction is necessary in Dodge City, Kansas, if you have issues with the following:
- Sustained an injury or have advanced gum disease or other trauma that included the loss of a tooth/teeth
- Experienced acid-erosion or worn-down teeth from grinding
- Have tight muscles in the jaw or head
- Experience severe headache and jaw aches or spasms
In these cases, Dr. Lehmkuhler or Dr. Asbjornson can consult with you, offering you available options you can review and determine what is best for your situation.
Contact the dentist at First Dental, at 620-225-5154 to set up an appointment.
- Dental bonding
- Dental bridges
- Dental bridges
- Dental fillings
- Dental implants
- Dental inlays or onlays
- Dental veneers
- Dentures (complete or partial)
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Root canal treatment
- Tooth extraction
During your personalized consultation with our team, we will help you determine which of our high-quality treatments are best suited to improving your smile. The goal of full mouth reconstruction is to restore the health, function, and appearance of your smile. Our experienced dentist is pleased to provide full mouth reconstruction to help you achieve a healthier, more attractive smile.
You may benefit from full mouth reconstruction if your smile is affected by any of the following dental problems:
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Cracked or fractured teeth
- Tooth decay
- Periodontal disease (gum disease)
- One or more missing teeth
- Dental injury or trauma
If you believe that you may need full mouth reconstruction, we encourage you to call or visit our practice today. We are eager to care for your smile!